Serving All Elementary Schools
Greenville, Spartanburg, and the Upstate
Greenville, Spartanburg, and the Upstate
Back to School 2021-2022
COVID-19 Safety Protocol
Social Impact Science
As we prepare for the new school year, one that will look very different from anything we have ever seen, High Touch High Tech would like to assure you that we remain your partner in providing FUN, educational, hands-on science for your students! We are poised and ready to support your science curriculum needs!
For the 2021-2022 school year, we are pleased to offer our traditional on-location / in-school science workshops as well as our NEW virtual classes. No visitors...no problem! We will package and deliver supplies to your school and then teach the science program LIVE via Zoom! Learn more about our Virtual Programs here!
Our on-location / in-school science workshops are designed to enhance your curriculum & go hand-in-hand with the SC Academic Standards for Science.
High Touch High Tech science workshops are...
* Aligned with the South Carolina Academic Standards for Science
* Customized by grade for Kindergarten through 5th Grade
* Supply intensive and totally hands-on for each and every student
* 60-minutes in length and serve up to 30 students per class
* Facilitated by our degreed Science Instructors who are trained to engage students in non-stop, hands-on, FUN learning!
High Touch High Tech remains committed to the health & safety of your staff and students. Safety precautions preventing the spread of COVID-19 are our greatest priority. For this reason, our practices to help minimize the spread of potentially harmful germs include:
- Programs shortened to 60-minutes to allow for adequate cleaning and disinfecting between classes
- Programs have been modified to better eliminate or reduce communal supplies
- Program participants requested to wash hands pre & post program
- Science Instructors will wear proper PPE and practice social distancing
- Daily self screening by Science Instructors for any symptoms
- Adapting to your school's Health Safety Guidelines
The following programs demonstrate how the contributions of scientists have made a major impact on society.
Germ Jungle© : Welome to the jungle, Germ Jungle, that is! Learn about those nasty little germs that make us sick. Find out how easily bacteria and viruses can be passed around and how you can keep those germs off you!
Global Fever© : Discover the effects of global warming! Have FUN as we explore sea levels & calculate our carbon footprint.
Go Girl© : Join us as we honor the contributions of women in science.
Inventor's Closet© : Step into the world of really cool inventors, including: Avogadro, Gertrude Elian, and Walter Frederick to name a few!
The Real McCoy© : Join us on a fun filled adventure as we discover several very famous African American scientists and learn about their incredible contributions to science!
Motivate children to investigate the natural wonders of science!
60-Minute On-location / In-school Workshop:
$10.00 per student with a 30 child minimum
*Please Note: A $25.00 Travel Fee Will Apply
Any programs booked and completed in September or October will receive the discounted rate of $9.50 /student. *2 class per day minimum
Book 3 or more different programs for your entire grade level and receive the discounted rate of $9.50/student!
Reservations are required. Programs may be reserved by using our online reservation form, by calling our office at 800.444.4968 or via email to info@ScienceMadeFun.net.
When booking your program, please have the following information available:
* Name of School
* Program(s) you have chosen
* Dates with alternates
* Number of classes
* Approx. Number of students per class
Marvel at the accomplishments your students will achieve!
"We loved the Weather Wizards program and were very happy with the job that our scientist did with all the Kindergarten Classes."Cindy Cegledy, Kindergarten Teacher
Fork Shoals Elementary School
Participate in FUN science experiments with easy to use scientific tools!